Our passion is for capturing two things: your real life moments and timeless portraits. We believe that every detail of your wedding day is beautiful and deserves to be captured, but we also know that weddings can sometimes be stressful! That's why our style is a balance of letting moments happen while still providing some guidance when needed, so everyone can feel amazing and look their best. We'll be invisible during your ceremony, and yet lead family pictures like a total boss.
step one - coffee date consultation
- We believe that your wedding photographer should be someone that you really like. That's why we don't expect you to book us over the phone. We'll meet up at a local coffee shop to get to know each other a little bit, go over product samples, and answer all your questions.
step two - officially book your wedding
- Once you're ready to book, I'll be sending over a few things. First will be a welcome email that will sound something like this:
"WAHOO!!! WE'RE GOING TO MAKE SOME MAGIC HAPPEN!!!"
There will be dancing. There will be general hooting and hollering.
After that, you can expect my wedding contract, an invoice for your non-refundable deposit, and information for your online client portal.
step three - engagement shoot and boudoir portrait session
- How are you supposed to know what to do in front of my camera, when you've never been in front of it! Engagement sessions are included for every client, so that we can develop the trust needed for the most important day of your life. The engagement session allows us to get to know each other better, you to feel more comfortable in front of the camera, and a sneak peek of how great you look photographed so you can be super excited about your wedding pictures.
- The boudoir session, on the other hand, is way more fun! My bride's get an all day experience at my pop-up studio, including wardrobe consultation and professional hair and make-up. It makes an amazing wedding gift for your hubby and an awesome, confidence-boosting, total girl's day for you.
step four - final phone consultation
- Approximately one month before your wedding, we'll have a quick 30 min phone conversation about the final details of your wedding. This is where we'll walk through your customized wedding day timeline and family portrait lineup. We want to make sure that your wedding day goes as smoothly as possible!
step five - yay! you're married!
- Cue the confetti! It's time for your honeymoon! While you two are enjoying a relaxing week away from timelines and to-do lists, I'll be busy editing away so that you can get your wedding pictures as soon as possible. In most cases, this looks like four to six weeks after your wedding.